Subject: Re: My darling Clementine!
From: [email-masked]
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 08:21:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 6 Aug 1995, Ernie Wright wrote:

> That would be clementine.s1.gov--no "ftp.", numeral one and not letter L
> after the "s".  Livermore was making images available while Clementine was
> active, but they haven't been publicly involved in more than a year.  The
> LLNL Clementine FTP stuff is also at ftp://utopia.eps.jhu.edu, along with
> more recent data.

Thanks Ernie!  I guess the person reading Analog to the talking disc 
thought the "1" was an "l"....never even thought of substituting that.

                                     -David Warner
                                      Event Horizon Graphics

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]